- We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any PII you chose to provide is protected by security controls consistent with the 42 CFR Part 2, HIPAA, and National Institutes of Standards and Technology.
- Non-PII information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
- Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowing request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without requesting parental consent.
For more information on your health information privacy and security rights, or on the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, visit the HHS Office for Civil Rights http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/index.html.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse through our website, we gather and temporarily store technical information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The information we collect includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are using an American Online account, or stanford.edu, if you are connecting from Stanford University’s domain);
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of the website you came from when you came to visit.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience for our visitors. We use a tool, Google Analytics, to collect and aggregate this information. This information is available only to web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for proper analysis. There is no PII included in this data.
Web Measurement and Customization
We use web measurement and customization technologies, such as cookies, to help our website function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using our website.
Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC uses “cookies” to test and optimize our website design and content. A cookie is a small text file automatically placed on your computer. We use two types of cookies on our websites:
- We use session cookies to gather data for technical purposes, such as enabling better navigation through our website and generating aggregated statistics about how the website is used. Session cookies are temporary text files that expire when you leave our website. When cookies expire, they are automatically deleted from your computer. We do not use session cookies to collect PII, and we do not share data collected from session cookies. Our use of session cookies is defined as “Tier 1” usage in accordance with the OMB Memorandum (M)-10-22 Guidance for Online Use of Web Measurement and Customization Technologies.
- We use multi-session cookies, a.k.a. persistent cookies, to customize our website for frequent visitors and to test variations of website design and content. Multi-session cookies are cookies that are stored over more than a single session on your computer. We do not use multi-session cookies to collect PII, and we do not share data collected from multi-session cookies. Our multi-session cookies are set to expire two years after your last visit to our website. After two years, they are automatically deleted from your computer. Our use of multi-session cookies is defined as “Tier 2” usage in accordance with the OMB Memorandum (M)-10-22 Guidance for Online Use of Web Measurement and Customization Technologies.
You can take actions to block cookies. Blocking these cookies from your computer will not affect your access to the content and tools on our website. Instructions to opt out are available on USA.gov http://www.usa.gov/optout_instructions.shtml.
Personal Information Voluntarily Submitted to Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC
If you choose to provide Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC with personal information — for example by completing a “Contact Us” inquiry via email, leaving a comment, or completing a survey — we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you asked for. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website. Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary to ensure only authorized individuals have access to the information provided to us by referral sources, clients, potential clients and other interested parties.
According to Federal Regulation 42 CFR Part 2, the confidentiality of alcohol and drug abuse client records maintained by a program are protected by Federal law and regulations. 42 CFR Part 2 protects clients who have applied for, participated in or received an interview, counseling or any other service from a federally assisted alcohol or drug abuse program, identified as an alcohol or drug client during an evaluation of eligibility for treatment. Applicants are included, whether or not they are admitted to the program. However, a person who does not show up for an appointment that was arranged by a third party is NOT a client. 42 CFR Part 2 protects client identifying information that would identify a client as an alcohol or drug client, either directly or indirectly. Any information, whether oral or written, that would directly or indirectly reveal a person’s status as a current or former client. Records protected from unauthorized disclosure include any information acquired about a client – including client’s identity, address, medical or treatment information and all communications made by him/her to program staff – whether in writing or recorded in some other form.
We will retain the information only for as long as necessary to respond to your question or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication, unless otherwise governed. Electronically submitted information, like information submitted in paper form, is maintained and destroyed in accordance with 42 CFR Part II and HIPAA requirements. We may disclose information without a written consent for release of PII in the following limited circumstances:
- Internal agency communications on a need to know basis
- In reporting crimes that occur on program premises or against staff
- In cases of suspected child abuse, which we are mandated reports under Alaska State Law
- In cases of medical emergency
- Subpoenas and court-ordered disclosures
- Disclosures that do not reveal patient-identifying information
- Disclosures to agencies that provide services to programs
- To outside auditors, evaluators and researchers
For a broader discussion of your rights under 42 CFR Part 2 and HIPAA, please visit the following websites: http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&rgn=div5&view=text&node=42:126.96.36.199.2&idno=42 and http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/index.html
Visiting an Official Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC Page on Third-Party Websites/Applications
We maintain accounts on third-party websites, such as social media sites, as tools to better interact with the public. Your activity on those third-party websites is governed by the security and privacy policies of those sites. Users of third-party websites are often sharing information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the website. These actors may use this information in a variety of ways. You should review the privacy policies of third-party websites before using them and ensure that you understand how your information may be used. You should also adjust privacy settings on your account on any third-party website to match your preferences.
Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC Accounts
Common third-party websites in use include:
Information Collected and Used from Third-Party Websites
If you have an account with a third-party website, and choose to follow, like, friend, or comment, certain PII associated with your account may be made available based on the privacy policies of the third-party website and your privacy settings within that third-party website. Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC sometimes collects and uses PII made available through third-party websites. We do not share PII made available through third-party websites.
Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required for law enforcement or by Federal law, within the as permitted by 42 CFR Part II and HIPAA regulations.
This site is maintained by the Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC. It is protected by various provisions of Title 18, U.S. Code. Violations of Title 18 are subject to criminal prosecution in federal court.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and as part of any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
For more information
For more information on the Privacy Act at HHS, visit: http://www.hhs.gov/foia/privacy/index.html
For Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC privacy questions or concerns contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC is committed to making its web sites accessible to all clients and staff in accordance with provisions of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you have difficulty obtaining information from any Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC web site, please contact email@example.com to get the material in another format. You should provide the URL of the web site referencing that information. If you have any 508-related questions, comments or suggestions for improvement, please contact Jett Morgan Treatment Services, LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org